DONALD BERMAN MAIMONIDES
Affiliated with McGill University, Donald Berman Maimonides Geriatric Centre delivers a continuum of quality care to our aging population. Donald Berman Maimonides continues to respond to generations who have entrusted us with the care of their loved ones through a unique range of integrated services, at the heart of which are the values of home and family.
Our integrated network includes the Helen and Sam Steinberg Day Hospital, short-term respite stays, community-based homes and various long-term care accommodations.
DONALD BERMAN MAIMONIDES TOP 10 HITS
1. Higher Standards: Donald Berman Maimonides sets the pace for geriatric care in Quebec and Canada
2. Leadership: Donald Berman Maimonides is a recognized leader in teaching, research and long-term care
3. Connections: Donald Berman Maimonides is a McGill University affiliated centre
4. Recognition: Donald Berman Maimonides is one of Montreal's only long-term care facilities to be certified by the rigorous Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation
5. Honours: Donald Berman Maimonides' consistently wins both respect and awards— most recently honoured for our restraint-reduction policy
6. Innovation: Donald Berman Maimonides' innovative "Circle of Care" is the most complete program of its type in Quebec
7. Scope: Donald Berman Maimonides' "Circle of Care" extends beyond our Caldwell facility to cover accredited homes, intermediate facilities and Day Hospital outpatients
8. R-E-S-P-E-C-T: Donald Berman Maimonides emphasizes the dignity, independence and emotional well-being of every individual who turns our way
9. Exemplary: Donald Berman Maimonides serves as a model for geriatric care facilities and services across Canada
10. Progress: Donald Berman Maimonides never stands still, continually striving to better the lives of all who depend on us — today and tomorrow